Opening times (covid19) :
- Basilica : 10h-18h
- Espace de la Miséricorde: exhibition and meditation : 10h – 18h
- Film (Basilica) : Every afternoon (2pm, 3pm, 4pm), Basilica of St. Therese, length of the film: 35min
- Confessions (Basilica, Carmel) : 15h – 17h
- Carmel, Memorial : 7h – 18h30
- St Peter’s Cathedral : 9h – 18h30
- Carmel’s bookstore : 9h – 13h / 14h-18h
- Buissonnets, family home : 13h30 – 18h
- The pilgrims’ house Ermitage Sainte Thérèse will open on July 10th.
New procedures because of the virus: you must wear a mask, provided by yourself, be careful with social distancing, wash your hands regularly or use the hydroalcoholic gel placed at your disposal at the entrance. The use of mask is mandatory during the masses, as well as washing your hands using the hydroalcoholic gel.