Coming with a Group ?
You could benefit from our help in organising a programme tailored to the needs of your group. In particular you can ask for :
- a reservation for a particular time and place for a celebration or service,
- a reservation to see the film « The True Face of St Thérèse » or other films,
- your group can be accompanied by one or more hostesses
- the availability of one of the chaplains for a talk,
Coming as an individual ?
We can help you to get the most from your time in Lisieux.
- Possibility of a guided pilgrimage in July and August - except August 15 : for those coming alone or with their family there is a pilgrimage following the footsteps of St Thérèse each day. It is directed by a pilgrimage hostess. Meet at 14.00 at the chalet in front of the Basilica for visits to sites associated with Thérèse : the Basilica, the Buissonnets, St Peter’s Cathedral, the Carmel Chapel and museum.
- Film on the life of St Thérèse
- from Easter Monday to October 10 : in the cinema hall at the Basilica, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00.
- from October 11 to Easter Sunday : at the Centre d’Accueil Pastoral International, in front of the Basilica.
- Diorama Thérèse Martin - a wonderful journey for young and old which follows the life of St Thérèse using life size wax models and lights :
- on the site of the Basilica
- from All Saints to Easter, open on week-ends and holidays, from 14:00 to 17:00
- from Easter to All Saints, everyday from 11:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00
- in January : closed
- adults : 3 € - children : 1 € - groups : 2 €
- Visit the dome
- July and August : 14:00-17:30
- in the Basilica : The life of saint Thérèse
- in the Crypt of the Basilica : The Carmel and Thérèse
- in the Center across the Basilica : temporary exhibitions